Thursday, January 21, 2010
Hi everyone...I'm sorry if I haven't updated you with this blog's changes. Anyway, had moved this blog to it's own host and domain. PLease visit...
Monday, August 10, 2009
Posted by Crissy on 8:34 AM
Who said loving is all a bed of roses? I think when you surrender yourself to love, it also means you are risking yourself to getting hurt. Endurng the pain may sometimes helps you love wiser and unconditionally. So here are some things you get from loving that I got from Simple Life Freak.
1. Letting go of a person you've just learned to love2. Reminiscing the good times you shared together3. Shielding your heart to love somebody4. Trying to hide what you really feel5. Trying to hide the tears that involuntarily fall from your eyes6. Loving a person too much7. Giving up someone you never thought of giving up8. Having the right love at the wrong time9. Taking the risk to fall in love again10. Hiding your relationship from someone else11. Controlling your feelings to avoid hurting a friend12. Thinking of him/her every waking and sleeping moment knowing all the while that he/she never even thinks a single thought of you...13. Letting go, because everytime you see the person, you only fall deeper14. Holding back only to find out when it's too late, you both felt the same way, but were only scared to lose each other so much that you didn't let the feelings out15. Falling in love with someone you didn't mean to fall in love with16. Finding the perfect guy/girl...with only one problem--- he/she doesn't love you...the way you want him/her to...17. Helping the one you love "court" your friend / helping your friend "court" the one you love18. Seeing the one you love crying for someone else19. Waiting also hurts like hell20. Having to hear "... I've met someone"21. Agreeing to his/her wish to 'just be friends'.22. Asking his/her freedom back bcoz 'he'd/she'd be happier with him/her'23. Asking you to 'forget that everything happened' and be 'normal' friends again.24. Hearing that you're treated as a little bro/sis (ouch!)25. Sharing his/her future plans for the guy/girl with you.26. You stopped being friends bcoz his gf/her bf asked him/her to.27. Being denied in front of people.28. Telling you lies where he'd/she'd been when actually, he/she was with a 'new friend' or an 'old flame' (whew!)29. He/she told you he'd/she'd be leaving you to return to his/her ex? The one he/she left for you!30. Breaking someone's heart31. Fighting for that one thing that would make you happy that is, holding on to a person who can not guarantee you his/her commitment unless he/she fix himself/herself...then, you are left hanging for the moment...then he/she says, time will tell... ang labo lang niya...but you still decided to hope in him/her and trust him/her32. Pretending you're OK when inside you're dying...33. Pretending to be strong.... and recognizing your weakness34. Lying in bed each night, thinking of that special person you can never have...35. Being with someone you can't actually love...36. Pretending you don't love a person whom you actually love...37. Being in love...38. Letting go even if you really don't want to... having no right to say you are hurting because it was your decision39. Seeing the person you love hurt because of you... and not being able to help that person...40. Having the courage to say "I LOVE YOU" to the person you love and finding out afterwards that things will never be the same again when he/she doesn't treat you with the same closeness as before41. Having to face the fact that someone is capable of completely destroying the wall that you have set for yourself, leaving you weak and vulnerable42. Admitting that you love someone despite his/her imperfections43. Finding out that the more you try to hate him/her, the more you end up loving him/her, perhaps even more than before44. Realizing how stupid your mistakes were that led to your break-up.45. The thought that this guy/girl, used to really love you and you loved him/her as well but you didn't give enough and he/she gave up on you46. Sharing the one you love with SOMEBODY else....."47. Making a promise....and realizing that when the time has come for that promise to be delivered....the commitment is no longer there...48. Violating your parents' rules for that someone that you love.49. Leaving your long-time friends because the one you love cannot accept them.50. The hardest thing about love - believing it
Monday, August 3, 2009
Posted by Crissy on 1:44 AM
Labels: life issues
Labels: life issues
I was struck with my facebook friend's status on why Trust is just too hard to give while jealousy is too easy to feel. It does makes sense. It is hard to give our trust again and we prevent ourselves from doing so but we allow ourselves to feel jealousy.
According to answers.com, jealousy is an emotion, a negative thought or feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, such as a relationship, friendship, or love. Is it healthy or not? Is there a right moment to feel jealous?
Most often, this emotion is a silent killer in every relationship. We dwell on this negative feeling and allow ourselves to do silly things associated with this thought that we regret later on. It's irritating and painful to be jealous (especially if you suppress it) or be the recipient of it.
And I think if there is assurance and security in a relationship, it helps one to avoid feeling jealous.
*Photo credit to Kemao of deviantart.
Monday, July 27, 2009
I want to share this nice story that I found over DSIM's blog while doing my entrecard dropping. I think it's an inspiring story that shares to us that PRIDE and ANGER influences us to make hasty decisions out of impulsiveness. And usually regrets from this decision takes place later on wherein we then realized the importance of one's worth in our lives when it's already too late to reunite. Time is truly essential in our lives. Let's open our hearts and minds and learn from this story.
*Photo credit to rude_and_reckless of deviantart.
A girl in love asked her boyfriend...
Girl : Tell me... whom do you love most in this world?
Boy : You, of course!
Girl : In your heart, what am I to you?
Boy : The boy thought for a moment and looked intently in her eyes and said, "You are my rib. In the Bible, it was said that God saw that Adam was lonely, during his sleep; God took one of Adam's rib and created Eve. Every man has been searching for his missing rib, only when you find the woman of your life; you'll no longer feel the lingering ache in your heart."
After their wedding, the couple had a sweet and happy life for a while. However, the youthful couple began to drift apart due to the busy schedule of life and the never-ending worries of daily problems... their life became mundane.... All the challenges posed by the harsh realities of life began to gnaw away their dreams and love for each other...The couple began to have more quarrels and each quarrel became more heated.
One day, after the quarrel, the girl ran out of the house... At the opposite side of the road, she shouted, "You don't love me!"
The boy hated her childishness and out of impulse, retorted, "Maybe, it was a mistake for us to be together! You were never my missing rib!"
Suddenly, she turned quiet and stood there for a long while...He regretted what he said but words spoken are like thrown away water, you can never take it back. With tears, she went home to pack her things and was determined in breaking-up. Before she left the house, "If I'm really not your missing rib, please let me go...She continued, "It is less painful this way... let us go on our separate ways and search for our own partners."
Five years went by....
He never remarried but he had tried to find out about her life indirectly...She had left the country and back... She had married a foreigner and divorced...He felt anguished that she never waited for him. In the dark and lonely night, he lit his cigarette and felt the lingering ache in his heart. He couldn't bring himself to admit that he was missing her.
One day, they finally met... At the airport, a place where there were many reunions and good-byes...He was going away on a business trip. She was standing there alone, with just the security door separating them. She smiled at him gently.
Boy: How are you?
Girl: I'm fine. How about you - have you found your missing rib?
Girl: I'll be flying to New York on the next flight.
Boy: I'll be back in 2 weeks time. Give me a call when you are back... You know my number... Nothing has changed.
With a smile, she turned around and waved good-bye... Good-bye.....One week later, he heard of her death. She had perished in New York - in the event that shocked the world (9/11).
Midnight... he lit another cigarette... And like before, he felt the lingering ache in his heart....He finally knew, she was the missing rib that he had carelessly discarded and thrown away ...
Sometimes, people say things in of moments of fury... More often than not, the outcome could be disastrous and detrimental...We vent our frustrations 99% at our loved ones...And even though we know that we ought to "think twice and act wisely", it's often easier said than done. Things happen each day, many of which are beyond our control.... Let us treasure every moment and everyone in our lives.... Tomorrow may never come; give and accept what you have today.
"Men stumble over pebbles, never over mountains."
- Emilie Cady
*Photo credit to rude_and_reckless of deviantart.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Posted by Crissy on 2:32 AM
While browsing online awhile ago, it was amazing to have read this certain article that there is a couple who have the same name who will be getting married sometime this October. Kelly Hildebrandt, a girl from Coral Springs and Kelly Hildebrandt from Lubbock, Texas, met on Facebook. Both were searching for people on facebook with the same name as theirs. These two started to exchanged messages and met personally. They felt a romantic connection between them and now they are looking forward for their wedding this year. How lovely! More of their love story here.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Posted by Crissy on 3:18 AM
"it's hard to wait around for something that you know might not happen but it's even harder to give up,when you know it's everything you ever wanted."
*Photo credit to louvre89 of deviantart.
*Photo credit to louvre89 of deviantart.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Here's an interesting post I found in facebook about men. I think this post has a sense in it that women should take into consideration in dealing with men. We should be more in control of ourselves and shouldn't be under control of someone else especially with men. And no, I'm not a man hater. Haha.
Share this with other women and men (just so they know)...
- If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
- If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.
- Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
- Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
- Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship that's not meant to be.
- Slower is better.
- Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
- If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends".
- A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend. Don't settle.
- If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
- Don't stay because you think "it will get better."
- You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
- The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
- Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women.
- He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
- Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
- Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you.
- If something bothers you, speak up.
- Never let a man know everything. He will use it against you later.
- You cannot change a man's behavior.
- Change comes from within.
- Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...even if he has more education or in a better job.
- Do not make him into a quasi-god.
- He is a man, nothing more nothing less.
- Never let a man define who you are.
- Never borrow someone else's man.
- If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
- A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
- All men are NOT dogs.
- You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two way street.
- You need time to heal between relationships...there is nothing cute about baggage...
- Deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
- You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you...
- a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...
- look for someone complimentary...
- not supplementary.
- Dating is fun...
- even if he doesn't turn out to be Mr. Right.
- Make him miss you sometimes...
- when a man always know where you are, and you're always readily available to him - he takes it for granted.
- Never move into his mother's house.
- Never co-sign for a man.
- Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you everything that you need.
- Keep him in your radar but get to know others.